Blaze Berdahl (born Blaze Autumn Berdahl on September 6, 1980) is an American actress & singer who grew up in New York City who is best known for her role as Lenni Frazier on the PBS kids' show "Ghostwriter".
Before "Ghostwriter," Blaze made her acting debut in the 1989 film "Pet Sematary".
She did voice-over work for "Richard Scarry's Best ABC Video Ever!" in 1989.
These days, Blaze works as a voice-over actress & announcer.
- Her mother, Rita is a teacher and her father Roger is an actor..
- She has a twin sister named Beau (who is a minute older than her), who works as a talent agent and an older brother, Sky, who works as a periodontist.
- Is of Scandinavian and Ashkenazi descent.
- Attended Bucknell University where she graduated in 2002 with a double major in economics and political science. She is a member of the Phi Beta Phi sorority and an alumni of an a cappella singing group at Bucknell called Two Past Midnight
- Married Stephen M. Tvardek (who works as an S&P futures trader) in Boiceville, New York on July 15, 2007.